Inter-club meets, great opportunity to forge new friendships
Get ready for an exciting summer of five climbfests across Ireland. The Belfast Climbing Club, Colmcille Climbers, Dal Riada and IMC have been meeting together over the winter to plan Covid-safe and enjoyable meets. For the first time ever, Mournes and Wicklow meets are planned.
- Donegal– Colmcille Climbers Club – Friday 30th April to Monday 3rd May – (back-up date mid-August)
- Fairhead – Dal Riada – Friday 4th to Monday 7th June
- Mournes – Belfast Climbers Club – Friday 30th July to Monday 2nd August
- Burren – Dal Riada – Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th September
- Wicklow – IMC – Friday 24th to Sunday 26th September
IMC Wicklow meet (First ever annual event)
Free workshops to sharpen our rope skills. You may like to practice at home in the meantime using https://www.jbmountainskills.co.uk/
There will be a Meet & Greet, climbing partners to team up with and local climbers to signpost where to climb. More details closer to the event.
Volunteers needed, please contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org or phone. Thanks to Damien from MI for initiating this and Ed Hick for organising the base facilities.
Camping only at hut, or use local campsite. MI providing funding for portaloos etc